Teaching is Not that Simple...
WE LIVE IN A TIME where the idea of just walking into a classroom and lecturing is over. New teachers have a lot of ground to cover: Teaching and maintaining students, meeting district administrative expectation, meeting parent expectations, and coming to terms with new political perspectives that can affect whether a school remains or becomes a boarded-up building. Cursive Context can help new teachers meet those expectations so that teachers can do what they have a passion to do -- teach and reach today's youth. As new teachers are you:
- Having trouble building a standardized weekly curriculum?
- Not sure how to adapt standards to your teaching practice?
- Are you looking for new ways to approach your topics?
- Needing help building a culturally-aware and yet practical exam?
- Wanting feedback scripts to assist your students in learning from mistakes?
- Seamlessly adapting technology to learning objectives?
- Seeing a need for a 24/7 instructional designer to privately assist you?
AT C.C. many of us are veteran teachers. We can help. We have had assessment training and we can help you find that rainbow of activity that will make everyone happy. We are teachers and writers. Teach us about what you need. Low cost and short-term or long-term assistance available. Tell us below, how we can help.