You Are College - You Are Talent...
You have spent hours, months and years pursuing your education. The big moment has now arrived when you have to make your contribution to the academy through a term paper, a thesis or a dissertation in your discipline.
Do You Need Help Writing Your Project? We Can...
Whether a class paper or a final dissertation, TCC(TM) will support you through interactive mentoring and support. Call or text our Program Coordinator at 573.979.0071, or use this form next door. With Cursive Contexts you will have your own university writing center staff at your fingertips, personalized just for you and your project.
With our expertise and your theory or idea and our process plan, we can help you meet the high standards of your university in an ethical, private, and supportive online environment with records every step of the way to prove that what you communicated to the world was what you designed -- not us. We don't write papers for people -- we help you revise your reality to a new future in honesty, academic integrity, and authorship!
MEET OUR DATABASE SPONSORS:
While Google(TM), BING(TM), YAHOO(TM), and other search engines are useful, they are far too general for quality academic research. By using our list of over 100 discipline-specific database access-points, we can help you find what you need for your research in half of the time and with quality, professional, peer-reviewed, reliable sources.
• Course papers
• Term Papers
• Master's Thesis
• Graduate Papers
-- Creative ---
---Qualitative and quantitative Analysis.
• Literary Comparisons
• Argument, Compare & Contrast, Cause & Effect.
• Scientific inquiry, field research documentation (trends), Process or policy analysis.
• Bibliography Language: APA, MLA, Chicago, CSE, Terubian, AP.
• Single-focus interview, dialogical focus interview, historical, survey, grounded or Action research.
Ethnography, singular case-study and methods triangulation.
• Abstract, literature review, statement of problem, and findings/conclusions development.
HOW WE ASSIST
• Finding a topic
• Narrowing your focus
• Developing your Statement of the problem and hypothesis.
• Organizing your headings.
• Statistical Analysis in your methods.
• Illustrating your findings.
• Styling your Descriptive Abstract.
• Line, Content, and social editing of your final draft.
• Developing and editing your bibliography and Works Cited/endnotes.